SLS Electric Linear Slide Actuator
SLS series electric linear slide actuators are pre-engineered, load-supporting and compact.
The SLS product series is discontinued. For a rigid linear slide alternative, check out our B3S, MXE-P, or TRS
Please contact Tolomatic with questions or options for new applications.
The SLS series electric linear slide actuator is designed for carrying light to moderate loads on a wide, rigid base. A similar design as our LS pneumatic linear slide, it utilizes a guidance system consisting of two linear guide rods with recirculating ball bearings for stable, smooth and low friction operation.
- Rigid low-profile design is ideal for space sensitive applications
- 1 body size in U.S. customary and metric models.
- Wide actuator base for easy mounting
- Strokes in any incremental length up to 3048 mm (120 in) depending on screw selections
SLS Switch Performance & Wiring
SLS10 Acme Screw Critical Speed & PV Limits
SLS10 Ball Screw Specifications
SLS10 Actuator Size & Screw Specifications
SLS10 Friction Force & Support Recommendations
SLS10 Bending Moments
SLS10 Load Deflection
SLS10 In-Line Mount Dimensions
SLS10 Actuator & Options Dimensions
Catalogs & Brochures
- Selecting the Optimal Screw Technology
- Actuator Life: How to estimate for ball and roller screw actuators
- INFOGRAPHIC: Accuracy and Repeatability in Linear Actuators
- INFOGRAPHIC: Ten Tips for Specifying Rodless Electric Linear Actuators
- INFOGRAPHIC: Calculating Total Cost of Ownership
- 如何选择 螺杆？ 甄选 正确的技术 (Chinese, How to select the right lead screw for an electric actuator)
- Guide to Third Party Motor Integration
Parts & Maintenance Sheets
Terms & Conditions
- Electric actuators vs. pneumatic cylinders: A comparison based on total cost of ownership
- The truth about actuator life: Screw drive survival
- Select the right linear actuator: Making sense of manufacturer specifications
- Specifying electric rodless actuators: Ten tips for maximizing actuator life and system performance
- Rules of actuator and guide alignment in linear motion systems
- IP ratings and the manufacturing environment: How to apply linear actuators for quality, safety and long service life.
- Minimizing electrical noise in actuator drive systems for maximum reliability and performance
- Screw-driven vs. belt-driven rodless actuators: How to select drive trains for reliability, efficiency and long service life
- Introduction to accuracy and repeatability in linear motion systems
- Elektrische Stangenantriebe vs. Hydraulikzylinder: Ein Vergleich der Vor- und Nachteile beider Technologien weißes Papier (Electric vs Hydraulic WP, German)
- Elektrische Stangenantriebe vs. Hydraulikzylinder: Ein Vergleich der Vor- und Nachteile beider Technologien weißes Papier (GERMAN, Electric vs Hydraulic WP)
Use the links below to locate a Tolomatic distributor in your area, find out more information on how to specify and configure your actuator, service parts information, and selection guidelines and tips.