LS Pneumatic Linear Slide
The LS pneumatic linear slide offers a rigid, torque-resistant low-profile design for increased torsional stability and mounting flexibility
Tolomatic LS pneumatic linear slides are an excellent choice for X-Y configurations or for applications where space constraints are are a factor.
- Large mounting area for high load stability along the entire stroke of the slide
- Bearing design offers low friction and long wear
- Integrated end-of-stroke adjustment
LS Auxiliary Carrier Specs
LS Switch Performance & Wiring Diagrams
LS Proximity Sensors
LS Supports Performance
LS Shock Absorbers
LS10 Performance Specs
LS Auxiliary Carrier Dimensions
LS Switch Dimensions
Catalogs & Brochures
Parts & Maintenance Sheets
Terms & Conditions
- Pneumatic rodless actuators: The 10 most common sizing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Electric actuators vs. pneumatic cylinders: A comparison based on total cost of ownership
- Select the right linear actuator: Making sense of manufacturer specifications
- Rules of actuator and guide alignment in linear motion systems
- IP ratings and the manufacturing environment: How to apply linear actuators for quality, safety and long service life.
- Introduction to accuracy and repeatability in linear motion systems
Use the links below to locate a Tolomatic distributor in your area, find out more information on how to specify and configure your actuator, service parts information, and selection guidelines and tips.