ServoChoke® SVC Electric Choke Valve Actuator / Operator
ServoChoke® SVC is a high performance linear integrated electric choke valve actuator that meets the rigorous needs of the oil and gas industry. The SVC provides a more reliable, high-speed, precision electric choke operator in performance drilling applications vs. conventional hydraulics or jack screw assemblies. The ServoChoke SVC is perfect for Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD), Set-point choke control and Choke & Kill for well control applications.
The actuator’s integrated servo motor, gear box and planetary roller screw enables the ServoChoke SVC to quickly and continuously modulate with the highest accuracy and repeatability. With global certifications for ATEX, IECEx, and Class I Div. 1 together with a temperature rating of -40° C to +60° C, the all steel, SVC actuator is designed to perform in the harshest environments.
- Globally certified: CID1 • ATEX • IECEx
- Worry-free performance in the most hazardous location environments
- Speeds up to 19.6 mm/sec (0.77″/sec) – open/close choke in less than 3.2 seconds
- 3 mm (0.125″) adjustments happen in less than 0.5 second
- Temperature range: -40° to +60°C (-40° to +140° F)
- Positional repeatability to within 0.08% of span or better
- Planetary roller screw for long life and no maintenance
- Fully integrated motor/actuator/feedback in a single, sealed housing
- Rugged NACE MR0175 compliant steel body