Slide-Rite® CR Corrosion Resistant, Compact 1 to 1 Ratio Right Angle Gearbox
Tolomatic’s compact, corrosion resistant Slide-Rite® right angle gearbox offers a small package but is capable of delivering up to 588 in-lbs (66.4 Nm) of torque with a wash down ready design.
- High torque ball bearing design
- Solid one-piece aluminum housing seals gears from outside contaminants for smooth operation
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated geared sleeves, keys and retaining rings
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel balls and races
- Right- or left-hand rotation to convert power either direction
- Easily slides axially along the drive or driven shaft for flexible positioning
- Leakproof performance for excellent service life
Slide-Rite CR: Compact 1:1 Features
Slide-Rite CR: Compact 1:1 Specs & Dimensions
Slide-Rite CR Rotation and Installation Guidelines
Catalogs & Brochures
Parts & Maintenance Sheets
Terms & Conditions
Use the links below to locate a Tolomatic distributor in your area, find out more information on how to specify, service parts information, and selection guidelines and tips.