Location: Hamel, MN Posted on Nov 30, 2022
To plan, staff, supervise and coordinate assigned assembly operations in a manner which ensures “on-time, on-budget” operational performance consistent with customer quality requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or appropriate technical field.
- At least 4 to 5 years of related supervisory experience in a precision manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of computerized MRP systems and PC applications (Word & Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and handle a variety of daily tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and sound decision-making qualities.
- Ability to effectively lead and influence others in a confident, positive, and results-oriented manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of company personnel and others.