Level 3 Production Associate (Assembly)
To perform moderate to complex complicated assembly functions building off of build sheets, as assigned, to build Tolomatic products in a manner which consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements and production standards.
Signing bonus available up to $2,500 depending on shift.
1st Shift works from 5:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday OR 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift works from 3:30pm to 2:00am Monday-Thursday ($1.50/hour Shift Premium)
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 2 year degree in a related technical field.
• 5 plus years of experience building custom and semi-custom mechanical assemblies built to customer specifications.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical principles, with the ability to quickly learn and master building mechanical assemblies while meeting quality standards.
• Understanding use of bill of operations and bill of materials. Demonstrated ability to consistently follow documented processes.
• Able to demonstrate the proper use of various hand tools.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot moderate problems with mechanical issues and offer up root cause and possible solutions.
• Must be flexible, detailed and team oriented and possess the ability to work in a dynamic production environment.