Location: Hamel, MN Posted on Nov 23, 2022
To develop and support Electric Linear Motion Product sales by providing technical sales and applications support regarding the selection, use, installation and troubleshooting of Tolomatic’s motion products (electric actuators, motors and drives) in partnership with Tolomatic’s Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Managers and Market Channel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- At least 2 years of related technical sales and/or applications experience.
- Functional knowledge of electrical controls, motors and drives.
- Must exhibit a strong technical aptitude as applicable to the company’s product line and an interest/ability to learn technologies and products core to Tolomatic.
- Strong administrative and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of engineering calculations pertaining to the dynamics of motion.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Exceptionally strong presence and poise, teaching and training skills, etc.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office based products.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering data and drawings related to the industrial manufacturing marketplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of distributors, customers, prospects, company personnel and others.