To operate CNC milling/turning machine centers and/or manual machinery (mills, drills, lathes, saws, etc.) to perform routine or repetitive operations in a manner which consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements, and production standards. To perform plating operations in a manner which consistently meets quality requirements and production standards.
Signing bonus available up to $3,000 depending on shift.
1st Shift hours are 5:00am to 3:30pm Monday-Thursday OR 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday-Friday
2nd Shift hours are 3:25pm to 1:55am Monday-Thursday OR 3:25pm to 11:55pm Monday-Friday ($1.50/hour Shift Premium)
• High school education or equivalent — machine shop class work desired.
• At least 6 months to 1 year of related CNC milling/turning machine center and/or manual machining experience in a related manufacturing environment.
• Ability to operate saws and work in annealing center
• Knowledge of blueprint reading and mechanical inspection.
• Knowledge of shop math and ability to read a tape measure.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Displays a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.