Level 1 Production Associate (Assembly)
To perform simple to moderately complicated assembly functions building off of build sheets, as assigned to build Tolomatic products in a manner which consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements and production standards.
Signing bonus available up to $2,500 depending on shift.
1st Shift works from 5:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday OR 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift works from 3:30pm to 2:00am Monday-Thursday ($1.50/hour Shift Premium)
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to properly use various hand tools including screw drivers, wrenches, sockets, aviation snips, various drivers
• Ability to set and use torque wrenches and drivers
• Ability to read and properly record measurements using measurement devices including tape measures, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
• Ability to read and understand various written procedures and instructions, Bill of operations, Bill of materials, both in paper form and/or on a computer screen
• Ability to read, understands, and build product from prints (build sheets)
• Ability to use computer including opening files, login, click on icons, enter required data, navigate to needed screens (follow procedure) using a keyboard, mouse, scanner
• Ability to read gauges, graphs, dials and interpret readings for meeting documented specifications
• Attention to detail and ability to work with an ever changing variety of products. Ability to build custom products, units may be similar but each is custom built to our customer’s unique specifications