ICR SmartActuator®: Intelligent Actuator with integrated motor, drive and controller
The ICR SmartActuator® is a controller, drive and servo motor integrated into one compact electric actuator.
The ICR SmartActuators are intelligent actuators that come in two motion control packages: The ICR SmartActuator BASIC for simple extend and retract operation and the ICR SmartActuator PLUS with indexer programming and network communication capabilities. The result: a smart actuator with reliable, affordable power that is remarkably easy-to-use.
Both the ICR Plus and Basic SmartActuator offer:
- 100% duty cycle for continuous operation
- 24 Vdc opto-isolated inputs, NPN or PNP
- Two ball screw selections
- IP65 option for protection against water and dust ingress
ICR Speed vs Thrust
ICR Power Supply Sizing Guidelines
ICR Critical Speed, Brake & Overloading Considerations
ICR In-line (LMI) Actuator Dimensions
ICR Reverse Parallel (RP) Actuator Dimensions
ICR In-line (LMI) Option Dimensions
ICR Reverse Parallel (RP) Option Dimensions
ICR Rod End Option Dimensions
ICR Switch Wiring Diagrams & Dimensions
Terms & Conditions
- Top Ten Tips: How to specify electric rod-style actuators for optimal performance, reliability and efficiency
- Electric actuators vs. pneumatic cylinders: A comparison based on total cost of ownership
- Select the right linear actuator: Making sense of manufacturer specifications
- Comparing traditional and integrated rod-style linear actuators: How to choose the best solution for motion control applications
- Rules of actuator and guide alignment in linear motion systems
- IP ratings and the manufacturing environment: How to apply linear actuators for quality, safety and long service life.
- Minimizing electrical noise in actuator drive systems for maximum reliability and performance
- Introduction to accuracy and repeatability in linear motion systems
Use the links below to locate a Tolomatic distributor in your area, find out more information on how to specify and configure your actuator, service parts information, and selection guidelines and tips.